[theme-reviewers] Problem uploading new version of Hybrid theme

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jul 1 02:34:10 UTC 2010

Did you not get the reply I sent 8 days ago?  Here's what I replied with:

I ran:

   grep -rn "<?[^p]" *

and got:

library/functions/hooks-filters.php:23:         $doctype = '<?xml
version="1.0" encoding="' . get_bloginfo( 'charset' ) . '"?>' . "\n";

the XML declaration.  For sites that do have short tags turned on this
will break.  This is one of the reasons why I wished shorts tags had
never been included in PHP.  You'll need to break up the < and ? in
the XML line so that it doesn't get parsed as an opening PHP short
tag.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org