[theme-reviewers] Theme Frameworks and the directory

Jay furcifer at furcifer.me
Fri Dec 31 09:26:49 UTC 2010

I've always believed a framework to be along the lines of what Otto has pointed out, i.e hybrid/thematic.

As for Themes with a ton of options, where the layout and style is adapted via the back end, i see these as more along the lines of 'configurable themes'

Themes that have had the majority of the majority of the style stripped out, these are what i personally have an issue with, there are quite a few of these 'minimal' themes, how many do we really need in the repo?

Back to the point, yes i believe frameworks should be included in the repo, providing a definition is agreed by everyone or a greater majority.

Anyway just my two British penies.

Jay