[theme-reviewers] Questions about submitting a theme (answering localization theme name slug question)

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Dec 29 17:17:48 UTC 2010

theme slug, erm basically the localization name for the theme

when you do say for example _e('some text here', 'yourthemename;');  so that
it can be used for translations with .po files and what not are needing to
be unique slug name for your theme

for example, my comicpress theme is

<?php _e('Preview Next Comic', 'comicpress'); ?>

that way the localization code knows that its the comicpress translation
strings to use