[theme-reviewers] Starting off

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:02:56 UTC 2010

@Darren -

Seeing you have set up your test environment I would imagine you are
familiar with the Theme Review Guidelines as well.

We will need your Trac login (same as your developer login / forum login),
please insure you write the correct letter-case, too; then we can assign you
a Trac ticket to get started with.

You might want to read through several recent tickets to get a feel for how
and what comments you should be considering as well.

Cais.