[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #2311: THEME: tweaker2 -2.0.3

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Dec 18 19:29:00 UTC 2010

1) Layout test shows that on the layout test post itself, the floated left image floats to the left, then the Pages: 1 2 3 are to the right of this, that denotes that the_content() isn't being cleared of whatever is floating inside of it.

2) License URI at this time is just recommendation but thanks for adding it. (until 3.1 is released)

3) The "no comments" when comments are disabled on pages can be handled code wise so that they do not display, there are several ways of doing it, especially with if (is_page()) sort of thing.

I do something like this:

if ('open' == $post->comment_status) {

comments_template('', true);

}

which works for me, so find one that works for you so the message doesn't display on pages.