[theme-reviewers] How does the theme review queue work

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Dec 17 12:42:39 UTC 2010

Actually, if the Theme developer adds to the original ticket a link to the
new ticket, and does so *before* the ticket is reviewed, then it *does* keep
its place in the queue. The Reviewer will close your ticket as
"newer-version-uploaded" and proceed to review the most recent (linked)
ticket.

We want to encourage you to continue to test and improve your Themes, even
while they are in the review queue (though eventually, we would hope that
the more developers go through the review process, the more their Themes
will only need a single pass through that process).

Chip

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net