[theme-reviewers] How To Become a Theme Reviewer

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:18:05 UTC 2010

@Furcifer -

Typically a "reviewer" will check over the comments and either add their own
or resolve the theme appropriately. This is usually the same (senior, or
more experienced) "reviewer" that assigned the Trac ticket but does not have
to be.

We generally like to see a few themes reviewed under your "trainee" status
then if all goes well we will change your status to "reviewer" and you carry
on from there.

Cais.