[theme-reviewers] Theme Review - Content Ville

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:55:08 UTC 2010

@Srinivas -

We are experiencing a back-log recently but you there will be reviewed in
its proper turn and if approved will be live in the repository. If you would
like to help speed up the process you are welcome to join in the efforts of
the WP There Review Team.

Please visit http://make.wordpress.org/themes for more information.

Cais.