[theme-reviewers] Theme Errors

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Dec 14 03:27:40 UTC 2010

Generally speaking, it is good design to have something linking to the
single post page, even if there's no title. It should not be required,
as such, it's just good SEO.

If you look at how we did it on ma.tt, there's the comments balloon,
obviously, but his asides and quotes also have that little infinity
symbol after them, which link to the post.

-Otto