[theme-reviewers] BuddyPress Themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 15:50:59 UTC 2010

Chris -

It would be great to see your general criteria ( at least how it differs
from regular theme reviews ) for doing BuddyPress reviews.

It seems most of the team is leery to do a BP Theme, it might help if we had
more of an idea what special items to keep in mind specifically as you seem
to have the best handle on them at the moment. This may even make for a
sub-page specifically for reviewing BuddyPress themes as well.

Cais.