[theme-reviewers] Guidelines regarding Theme Names

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 30 14:59:19 UTC 2010

Then we need to address the criterion that Comments are required
functionality.

I think the best course would be to add an exception statement, to allow for
specialized Themes - although personally I don't think barebones support for
comments is all that much of an encumbrance. Regardless, I think
comments.php should still be listed as a required template file. (The above
exception would be implied here.)

Chip