[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page: Addressing Recent Feedback

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:13:23 UTC 2010

I'm seeing this as an opportunity to put into the process something along
the lines of:

"All Guidelines are subject to exception, at the discretion of the Theme
Review team, for compelling reasons presented by the author such as special
purpose themes and will be considered on a case-by-case scenario."

Perhaps not the best wording, yet, but starting with your idea, Chip, and
expanding upon it to take into consideration the unknown potential of a
creative theme author's ideas.

The idea is to give theme authors the idea to open a dialogue regarding what
the theme is designed to do and have it reviewed with that in mind.

Cais.