[theme-reviewers] Where can I upload A Theme

M.Lemke at gmx.com M.Lemke at gmx.com
Wed Aug 25 21:46:25 UTC 2010

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

i want to share some Theme in experimental Stadium, it's not ready yet -
the Idea is place Content at A central Show-Box and place Links, Tools,
... under this extra, with Icons in Mac-OS Look, Toolbox is right-Side and
some similar Info-Box is also placed at the right Side, so the Page is
shown with different Extra-Elements and Aim is to make this look like A
Desktop of Computer, some animated Contacts-Menu is at the right Downside
extra.

Can I upload also this unready-, to show the Idea and where can i upload
Themes?

Thank you.

With best Regards

Manuel Lemke