[theme-reviewers] Child Themes re: Matt's Mazeld child-theme onrepository.

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Aug 22 18:12:46 UTC 2010

Like I wrote in the earliar email,  parent theme must be up to date to
current theme review, child theme would fail immediately if the parent theme
isn't up to date.

- Phil

On Sunday 22 August 2010 18:45:10 Chip Bennett wrote:
> we're
> just going to have to hammer out their implication on Theme reviews sooner
> than anticipated.
My only problem is:
what if i submit a child theme, that is just a style.css, with the parent
theme 2 years out of date, does my theme fail? the parent fail and be
removed
from the repo? or what?