[theme-reviewers] Assalamaleku

Mrs. Elizabeth Allen mrs_elizabethallen at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:50:10 UTC 2010

Assalamaleku

I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray, that the good Lord forgive me my sins.I have asked God to forgive me and i believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than 7days. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of £3,500,000 (Three million five hundred Pounds) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status!

With your respond to my email and your interest's to help me get this fund release. This fund Million was deposited to a Security company and the security company only know that the Consignment is family items. The security company did not know what is inside the box, only me and my late Client. I want to use this opportunity to present you as the Beneficiary of the Consignment. So if you can provide the follow information, i will inform the security company that i have the beneficiary is now ready to clear the consignment from there office.

I have the deposit certificate of the consignment of the box, this box is full contain cash and nobody knows the content accept me and the security company thought it was family treasure. send the following information so that i will proceed. after that arrangement, tomorrow, the diplomat will move with the consignment to meet with you in your country and all the legal document consigning this fund will be sent to you.

I will update you as soon as he move to your country This is information needed now so that we can proceed.

1) Your Telephone number
2) Home address
3) Copy of your ID, So i can forward it for documentation.
4) Email Address, You can send your detail to my email address (mrs_elizabethallen at hotmail.com)

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Elizabeth Allen