[theme-reviewers] twentyten.us

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 16 18:20:08 UTC 2010

No, we're not interested.

You might try the actual owners of the TwentyTen theme: Ian Stewart or Matt
Mullenweg.

This mailing list is intended only for formal discussions regarding
reviewing Themes submitted for inclusion in the wordpress.org Theme
repository. Purchase of domains is well outside that scope.

Regards,

The wordpress.org Theme Review team