[theme-reviewers] Discussion on suspension of old themes in the extend/themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Aug 16 16:38:03 UTC 2010

I think that will be asking too much of the Theme Review team.

We already know that, given the commit date of a Theme, which subsequent
features and deprecations that Theme will not support.

I don't think it is asking too much of the Theme developers to familiarize
themselves with the Theme Review standards, and to ensure that their
re-submitted Theme meets those standards.

A "formal" review of Themes that we know will fail that review adds no value
to the process, and gets us no closer to our goal.

Chip