[theme-reviewers] Trac Submit Error

Greg Lui greglui at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 08:08:18 UTC 2010

Hello

I ran into a situation when submitting my theme "reference".

My first submission 1.0 was rejected because of a "spam link", so I changed my links in style.css and resubmitted 1.1, however I apparently submitted the wrong file so the links didn't get changed, so I resubmitted again with 1.2, however when I did this Trac did not correctly create a ticket. So I thought maybe it was because the 1.1 ticket was still open, so I went into trac and closed the 1.1 ticket. However none of my subsequent uploads created any new tickets.

The latest version I uploaded was "reference 1.3", if possible please help me to take a look what I did wrong.

Thanks