[theme-reviewers] SAP Customer List - 8000 companies, 60, 000 email

mike gordon mike.gordon at primus.ca
Sat Aug 14 15:57:03 UTC 2010

We are pleased to announce the availability of the SAP customer list for North America for $2000.00. This list contains over 8,000 companies, and over 60,000 emails.
If you would like more information or a sample off this list, please contact us at (905) 721-8456 or email us at repharm1 at aol.com. We also have over 500 installed based lists for various other software companies as well, and various industry lists. We look forward to hearing from you on any of your list requirements. This offer is available during tthe month of February. Our normal price is $3000.00.