[theme-reviewers] Mould Providing

tony tonymolding at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 03:36:34 UTC 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

  Our company, King Mold Limited is located in Shenzhen City
Guangdong province of China. We are middle size of mold maker
company and about 100 machines in house. We made about 500 molds
last year and 90% molds were exported to Europe, North American
and other oversea areas.We are able to make small and simple molds,
big and complex molds, we have made some insert molds, overmolds,
two shot molds, gas assistant molds, unscrewing molds, hot runner
molds and complex molds with many sliders drived by hydraulic cylinder.
Thank you for your time in advance. Your prompt attention will be
highly appreciated!
  If you dont have a demand of it,please let me know i will remove you from the list!

Sincerely yours,

Tony /Marketing Engineer