[theme-reviewers] advice needed

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Aug 9 17:23:38 UTC 2010

There are a couple wordpress themes that are plugin dependant, like Inkblot
requires the WebComic plugin, my own ComicPress works without a plugin but
is enhanced by comicpress manager plugin.

If you don't want to install the plugin I can take over that ticket for you
if you like.

The ones I pass up personally are the buddypress ones, .. won't touch
buddypress with a 10' pole.  I believe chris@ does those from what someone
told me?

- Phil