[theme-reviewers] Sea rate to South America

Bestcom/Kyle kyle at bestcom-group.com
Fri Aug 6 04:41:06 UTC 2010

Attn: Director of freight
From: China bestcom logistics
Dear All,
Good day, We are forwarder agent in china, we hope to establish business relationship with you.
Below is our new rate,pls note.
Shenzhen to BUENOS AIRES/MONTEVIDEO/SANTOS/RIO DE JANEIRO/ITAJAI:USD2200/4350/4350
Shanghai to BUENOS AIRES/MONTEVIDEO/SANTOS/RIO DE JANEIRO/ITAJAI:USD2230/4450/4450
Ningbo to BUENOS AIRES/MONTEVIDEO/SANTOS/RIO DE JANEIRO/ITAJAI:USD2210/4410/4410

Remark,
A.Our rate are all in for FOB shipment,not include local charge.
B.Our rate can be negotiate basis on regular shipment.
C.Our rate not valid for chinese forwarder,accept booking from actual shipper only.
D.Freight prepaid for MB/L only and HB/L for shipper request.
Any questions,please feel free contact us.

Mr.Kyle Zhang(Sales Supervisor)
BESTCOM LOGISTICS & TRADING LIMITED
Shenzhen,Gangdong,China
Tel:+86 755 36946994  36922228