[theme-reviewers] WTC Lift,Stacker,Sweeper,cart

Oliver Haiqing Hua, CEO China 226128 at 20080717-1037.net
Thu Aug 5 15:05:35 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Oliver Haiqing Hua, China CEO, WTC Industries Sweden / China.

WTC Industries is a leading, worldwide supplier of quality material handling equipment.

We understand that India is a great country with a lot of opportunities, therefore, in 2010, we want to work with good India companies to develop the market together.

We are working on innovative products/ergonomic products, especially those patented products in the material handling equipment (MHE). We want to find good partner in India to work with us to achieve the best result.

I am sending this email to you hope you will understand and support our effort. I look forward to a win-win cooperation between your good company and our humble entity.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Oliver Hua Haiqing
CEO WTC Industries China

     Never stop moving, WTC can give you a lift!

602-19, 590 Long, Xinhua Rd.
Changning District, Shanghai,
P. R. China, Postcode: 200052

Tel:  +86-21-62802209