[theme-reviewers] Draft WXR File

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 20:46:04 UTC 2010

Quick update for you on the test data work. It's now hosted at
wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com, and we'll export from there in the
future if we need a new version.

I fixed the missing thumbnail images.

Ian then made some changes to the data:

1. The last item in the image test post is a floated image and a page
with the same.
2. Added a post with an exceptionally long title and single word
3. Combined Chip’s readability test with the more tag test. (The
original more tag test is pending review.)

I then exported the data, added it to the repo, and updated the link
on http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test to point to the new
file.

We are up to date now. Big thanks again to Chip and other reviewers
for your work on this.

-Lance