[theme-reviewers] Twenty Ten Child 2010 Weaver V 1.2.1

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Aug 2 16:51:14 UTC 2010

Do what I do, keep the original one open and link to the new one stating
there's a revision, since themes like mine and you'res are time sensitive,
hopefully they'll move to the new one; ..

I'm probably going to jump in and assist with the checking of the themes
myself since this is a little ridiculously slow.   I may have given the
original guy who was doing the theme checking a bit of grief but now that
he's gone from doing it himself i'm seriously appreciating the hard work he
did in checking the themes.

- Phil