[theme-reviewers] help with producer theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:46:20 UTC 2010

Jan -

The general avenues for help with themes are:

   1. The theme author, usually there will be a link in the footer of the
   theme
   2. The WordPress.org Support forums: http://wordpress.org/support/

This mailing list is for the use of the theme authors and the theme
reviewers and items related to that process.

Cais.