No subject

Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010

   1. Upload a new version. You will see 2 versions in the queue, the old
   and new.
   2. Go to the old version and put in a reference to your new one.
   3. The reviewers later manually assign a "New Version Uploaded" tag to
   the old version, so when they are doing so, they can look at your entry and
   review it.

It doesn't matter that the position in the queue is at the bottom. When they
pull up the ticket for your old version for tagging they note the reference
and review the new version instead.

Sayontan.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Satish Gandham <satish.iitg at gmail.com>wrote:

> *>No, old tickets don't disappear. Every new upload creates a ticket.
> >Old tickets with new uploads will get (manually) marked as "new
> >version uploaded" and closed in favor of the new version.*
>
> Yes, but the closed tickets are never looked again. Only the order in
> priority #2 queue is followed as is, with out referring to the closed
> tickets.
> http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/3
>
> The oldest ticket in the above queue is 3 weeks old, if the developer
> uploads a new ticket before its accepted by a reviewer, his current ticket
> will be closed manually and the new ticket will be at the bottom of the
> queue and he has to wait again for another 3 weeks.
>
> Can something be done about it, or should i wait till a reviewer picks up
> my theme for review and then upload the new version before he closes it.

Sayontan Sinha
http://mynethome.net | http://mynethome.net/blog
--
Beating Australia in Cricket is like killing a celebrity. The death gets
more coverage than the crime.

--00163631028b575fbd04979f7a77

on. You will see 2 versions in the queue, the old and new.</li><li>Go to th=
e old version and put in a reference to your new one.</li><li>The reviewers=
 later manually assign a &quot;New Version Uploaded&quot; tag to the old ve=
rsion, so when they are doing so, they can look at your entry and review it=
. <br>
</li></ol>It doesn&#39;t matter that the position in the queue is at the bo=
ttom. When they pull up the ticket for your old version for tagging they no=
dham <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:satish.iitg at gmail.com">satish.=
tyle=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204=
); padding-left: 1ex;">
<b>&gt;No, old tickets don&#39;t disappear. Every new upload creates a tick=
et.<br>
&gt;Old tickets with new uploads will get (manually) marked as &quot;new<br=

&gt;version uploaded&quot; and closed in favor of the new version.</b><br><=
br>Yes, but the closed tickets are never looked again. Only the order in pr=
iority #2 queue is followed as is, with out referring to the closed tickets=
.<br>

above queue is 3 weeks old, if the developer uploads a new ticket before it=
s accepted by a reviewer, his current ticket will be closed manually and th=
e new ticket will be at the bottom of the queue and he has to wait again fo=
r another 3 weeks.<br>

up my theme for review and then upload the new version before he closes it.=
theme-reviewers mailing list<br>
s.wordpress.org</a><br>