[wp-hackers] WordPress Forums on UseNet?

Charles Guenther chuckg at blindmuse.com
Tue Jan 25 01:04:16 GMT 2005

Quoting Roy Schestowitz <r at schestowitz.com>:
> Craig,
>
> I use Horde for these accounts and even though I tried, there are no
> options for
> filters other than junk-mail filters. I needed to set up filters
> mainly because
> of Spaminator.
>
> Roy
>
> --
> Roy Schestowitz
> http://schestowitz.com

Roy,

If you're having trouble sorting stuff out in Horde, I might suggest that
you make use of the "Virtual Folders" accessible through the Search
feature.  Set up correctly, you can do a query that looks for mail with the
[wp-hackers] in the subject. With this saved, you read the lists a little
easier. :) With that in mind, you can setup a bunch of virtual folders that
are mail *not* from mailing lists, etc.

Charles
chuckg at blindmuse.com
http://www.blindmuse.com