[wp-hackers] WP-Gatekeeper

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Mon Jan 24 22:27:10 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

    I created a WP add-on (it's a little too involved to be a plugin)
called WP-Gatekeeper.  Here's the post about it:

    http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2005/01/24/wp-gatekeeper/

...and the "home page" for the add-on is here:

    http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/wordpress/wp-gatekeeper.html

If anyone wants to look through the actual code I wrote (and
liberally adapted from Markku's wp-recent-links plugin) to point out
how I could have made it more efficient, be my guest.
    Apologies if I post this after somebody else mentions it, but I'm
having some e-mail problems related to server problems (*cough*), so
I'm losing a bit of mail (*cough*hack*) and what I'm getting is
coming in fairly slowly (*cough*hack*wheeze*).

--
Eric A. Meyer  (eric at meyerweb.com)
Principal, Complex Spiral Consulting   http://complexspiral.com/