[wp-hackers] Error messages.

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Mon Jan 24 17:47:36 GMT 2005

Some common error messages are showing up quite regularly these days on the
support forums.
"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" comes to mind as I'm sure
many of you are aware of others.

What I am wondering is IF these kinds of errors can be trapped and a more
user-friendly error message be subsituted in its place? Could error handling
actually be done as a plugin? These SQL error messages are quite cryptic and
intimidating to most casual users, and any way that they can be improved upon
would be most helpful.

Hmmm...maybe my first question should have been whether or not user-friendly
errors were already being worked on, but, I digress.

Thanks for your feedback and comments, as always.

Craig.