[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress Forums on UseNet? [signed]

Axel Kollmorgen axel at kollmorgen.net
Mon Jan 24 07:43:44 GMT 2005

Ryan Duff [c] wrote:
> Why do I feel all eyes looking at me right now? Excuse me for encrypting my
> email, it does that automatically. Would you prefer I turn it off?

i think you don't /encrypt/, but digitally /sign/ your email. which i
think is just perfect, and everyone should do so (i sign all my personal
email), because so we can be sure that you are Ryan indeed.

--
ax

"How do you distinguish between being off-route and putting up a first
ascent ?"    — Bruce Bindner