[wp-hackers] Re: [patch] support for <slash:comments> / rss bandit in wp-rss2.php

Axel Kollmorgen axel at kollmorgen.net
Sun Jan 23 19:16:38 GMT 2005

Robert Deaton wrote:
> Just a note for the future, PHP doesn't compile.

hu? are you referring to this:

>>Meets quality standards:  Compiles without errors.

? this was my randomly generated signature (like that other one below),
which is quite uneducated about computers and stuff :) it wasn't meant
to be related to php or/and wordpress in any way (in fact, i didn't
actually notice it ...).

> But, I did test it,
> seems to work fine here.

great - thanks for testing. did you try with any aggregator?

regards

--
ax

It is better for civilisation to be going down the drain than to be
coming up it.