[wp-hackers] Calendar functionality

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Sun Jan 23 16:54:53 GMT 2005

A user has asked a few times about using the calendar as a calendar and not as a
way to display the posts for a particular month. In other words, he just wants
to hit << PREV NEXT>> and have it display the months and days, without the posts
for that month showing up.

I am going to suggest he look into integrating PHP Calendar or something similar
unless any of you can point me to an existing plugin or suggest a way for him to
do this.

He has posted this question to the forum a number of times, and I don't really
know how to answer him to even let him know if this is possible with the current
setup. He is using V1.5 Jan 11 build.

Thanks for the help.
http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=21531 is the most recent thread.

Craig.