[wp-hackers] Blogmine RSS/Blog Text Ads -- WordPress Plugin

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Mon Jan 17 18:59:16 GMT 2005

info at blogmine.com said:
>> And mis-spellings, and over-hypy marketing language, and
>> far-reaching
>> intangeable claims.
>
> This is great ... you guys are keeping me on my toes ;-) now I'm
> going to
> comb the site for typo's and chill the marketing lingo. I appreciate
> the
> feedback.

Hi Bob.
May I politely suggest that you establish a mailing list for your
product, so that interested parties may pariticate in topical
conversation there?  This list is for furthing WordPress
development, not necessarily for free advertising for your
commercial efforts.  You've announced your plugin.  Everything else
since then is off-topic for this list.

WordPress hackers: Bob shared with us a plugin.  This list isn't
necessarily for editorializing, but for furthering WordPress
development.  Can we get back on track?

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/