[wp-hackers] Blogmine RSS/Blog Text Ads -- WordPress Plugin

Jonathan Firestone jonathan.firestone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:25:23 GMT 2005

Are there examples somewhere of what the results look like? What it
does, how it works?

The http://www.blogmine.com/ site looks to be very non-responsive as
far as showing how the product works and what you're actually getting
out of the deal.

I'd rather not use a program/plugin when it looks like a veiled scam
to get my email address, credit card number or any other piece of
valuable information.  BETA or not, it looks like Alpha and
Fly-by-night if it doesn't give me the basics up front. Heck, there
are broken pages on their site.

-J

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:38:20 -0600 (CST), info at blogmine.com