[wp-hackers] change number of posts displayed on the page

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:11:24 GMT 2005

Ryan's plugin seems made to fit the glove.

What's interesting is there is a posts_per_archive_page variable that
is checked against in the query class, although there is no place to
define this variable. So what's the plan, is there gonna be an option
on some admin page to change the value for this var?

Carthik.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:57:06 +1100, Sam Angove <peasant at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use a plugin[1] which is basically just an expanded version of code
> posted by rboren and brehaut in the support forum[2].
>
> I was a bit surprised too that this functionality wasn't in the core.
> Is there *anyone* who doesn't want it?
>
> [1]: http://rephrase.net/miscellany/05/perpage.phps
> [2]: http://wordpress.org/support/6/11211

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net