[wp-hackers] Plugin Repository

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Fri Jan 14 22:03:56 GMT 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 12:21 PM, Alex King wrote:

> I think creating archives whenever a tags is made might be a better
> way to go.

I agree. If this is going to be a _development_ tool, rather than a
_publishing_ tool (which the future end-user interface will be), I'd
like the freedom to be able to commit unstable versions without having
them be published, especially if I'm collaborating with someone else
(which I am now). This can easily be accomplished if we only publish
tagged releases.

Morgan