[wp-hackers] Archive on a page?

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Fri Jan 14 20:47:06 GMT 2005

Generally yes, but this brings up an interesting hacking point. With
the new 'pages' feature, should we try to implement a way to execute
PHP from w/in a page? Perhaps eval()ing code within special tags? I
recognize the potential for harm in this, but it would also make the
pages feature much more powerful for those who would use it (somewhat
similar to the hack for not caching certain content in the staticize
plugin).

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/