[wp-hackers] Change in plugin Options page handling

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:33:56 GMT 2005

> Do you get feelings of inadequacy unless you're on top?"  :-)

That one goes in, for sure, LOL.
I will, but I'm afraid it's not gonna be of immediate utility - not
until the patch is committed, and the next version is out the door.
I really have to figure out the ins and outs of adding
management/admin/options pages to plugins and roll that into the
codex, with what's in 1.5. I think a comprehensive write up of how the
plugin API and associated things work is a start to having useful
developer documentation.

Carthik.

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net