[wp-hackers] Content-Type conflict (Mosquito #857)

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:20:49 GMT 2005

Hi!

Mosquito #857 still exists in the following files:

- readme.html (yuck, impossible to fix, please make it readme.php instead)
- wp-admin/install.php
- wp-admin/setup-config.php
- wp-admin/upgrade.php
- wp.php

For the files in wp-admin, I guess an acceptable solution would be to
hard-code utf-8 as the charset (as is already done with the
(ignored-by-browser) <meta> tag), although it means the user could
input a blog title that becomes incorrect when the character set is
changed.

Is it possible to re-open an issue in Mosquito?  I couldn't figure out how.

Or should I just file a new issue?

Regards,
+ Kim