[wp-hackers] auto-pinging

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:52:19 GMT 2005

> You don't need to understand it... just need to explain the perceived
> problem, and I think you did a fine job.  I think it's better to err on
> the side of putting questionable bugs into Mosquito than to just post it
> here where it might get lost in the shuffle.
Just a point:
It would be nice if the bug reports were informative, and complete,
with the steps to reproduce them, and all the details, not just a
narrative. Every bug is a demand on someone else's time.

Carthik.
--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net