[wp-hackers] Link and h2

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Sun Feb 20 19:21:45 GMT 2005

Carthik Sharma wrote:
> I don't know for sure Podz. It must have been Michael's decision, I
> suppose, but can't the h2 be styled suitably as well? I am uncertain
> what you mean by "formatting issues".
>
> Carthik.

Michael's CSS is fairly advanced, and I *think* that he had semantics in mind
when using the H2. What Podz is getting at it is that it's causing some
confusion with peeps as they move over to 1.5. There have been a number of
support posts asking about it. I "appears" to add a bit of complexity to the
formatting to those who are less skilled/confident with CSS.

Craig.