[wp-hackers] 1.5.1

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Feb 20 18:14:17 GMT 2005

All bugs fixed since the official 1.5 release are listed on the Mosquito
ChangeLog under the 1.5.1 heading.

http://mosquito.wordpress.org/changelog_page.php

Of the current unfixed bugs, here are those that I consider highest
priority for a 1.5.1 maintenance release.

Gotta have fixes:

0000592: Cannot log in with 1.5
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=592

0000924: RSS2 feed does not validate when using translation mo file
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=924

Also, I would like to give priority to i18n issues.

i18n gotta haves:

0000931: String incongruency in option-generals.php and POT file fo li8n
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=931

0000909: Unlocalized strings in admin pages
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=909

There are a number of other bugs, of course, and we should endeavor to
fix as many as we can in 1.5.1. These are just the ones that loom the
largest on the radar.

Ryan