[wp-hackers] Remove from list

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Sat Feb 19 21:29:45 GMT 2005

OK boys, lets be men here and cut this out.  There are lots of fruitful
things that can be discussed, but this is not one of them.  I'm actually
surprised people bring up bandwidth, hosting or anything else as inane
as those things on this list when we could be discussing bugs, plugins,
release sates, meet-ups, or other useful things.  I don't care who would
win this war of words, but it's not right - open source doesn't mean
open your mouth and see who can win ego battles.

Kindly requesting your cooperation,

Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
www.randypeterman.com