[wp-hackers] Remove from list

Allen Parker infowolfe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:25:24 GMT 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:08:07 -0900, Allen Parker <infowolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> no biggie, i'll find a way to unsubscribe... and of course because i
> contribute absolutely nothing to the wordpress community, i'll just
> have to ask dave to find a non-free host at the end of the month
> (since he was planning on moving wp-plugins.net to my box) and i'll
> stop assisting users in #wordpress while i'm at it... just to make
> *you* happy, ok craig?
<snip>
> > Yeah, those dozens of bytes really add up to wasted bandwidth, don't they? Your
> > whining just wasted a bunch of mine, so I guess that makes us even.
> >
> > Craig.
<snip>

oh, I forgot, i'm also hosting the only heralding bot with technorati,
google and amazon capabilities in #wordpress right now... so again,
since my whining is such a bother to you (me being one person, and
with my count of 2 different people using the same 13 line signature
*with every message* that I described as almost useless ealier, not to
mention a waste of bandwidth and quite possibly generated with an
algorith that makes it quite easy to spoof...)

well, screw it, it's no skin off my nose if you want to be another
"design studio" with a default kubrick theme on your blog... ;-)

just do the community a favor and watch your tongue, i'm not your
average whiny user... in fact, the only reasons I have wordpress on my
server at all (v 1.2.1 iirc and a cvs nightly from before the 1.5
release) is because I haven't had a chance to move the 3 posts I made
on an old installation over to a newer CMS that is multi-user capable
*and* because I needed a recent version so I could assist a few users
in 1.2.x to 1.5 theme conversion.

the jist of my message is this: I wasn't being an ass, unlike you,
craig, if you'd like me to be an ass, that's fine, I'll attempt to
make you happy...

Allen Parker
(bunnywabbit's sysadmin)