[wp-hackers] Mailing list trouble

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Sun Feb 13 09:37:22 GMT 2005

In case anyone can (or wants to) troubleshoot this...

I guess I'm joining others reporting odd mail problems: this message
arrived at my tac.nyc.ny.us address (MX is relay.gw.com), but not at my
gmail.com address.

While my message starting this thread never arrived through the mailing
list at my tac.nyc.ny.us address, but arrived at gmail.com.  Same thing
for the two messages from Christoph (arrived at gmail.com only).

Generally speaking, I'm receiving more of the messages at Gmail.

Looks like Gmane (gmane.comp.web.wordpress.devel) got all the messages
in the thread.

If I'm not replying to a message on the list, it might be because I did
not get it at either subscribed address...

If anyone can check the mail logs for the mailing list, I would be very
interested if there were errors regarding relay.gw.com.  (I'm not having
trouble with email from elsewhere -- or at least have not noticed.)

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>