[wp-hackers] (Aggregating Blog Content on one Site)

Meitar Moscovitz meitar at maymay.net
Thu Sep 30 21:51:37 UTC 2004

::slaps forhead::
Gosh, because I seem to enjoy making things complicated for myself? :)
Looks like I should have emailed this list yesterday, *before* I got
code-happy.

Anyway, I will give this a go and see if it does everything I need it
to. Thank you kindly for the suggestion!
Regards,

/*
* Meitar Moscovitz (who needs Captain Obvious as his best friend)
* <De-Coder />
* http://www.maymay.net/ (Personal)
*/