[wp-hackers] invitation develop a reBlog plugin for WordPress

Michael Frumin mfrumin at eyebeam.org
Sun Sep 26 00:16:07 UTC 2004

Hello WordPress hackers,

I am the developer behind the reBlog project.  As described at
http://www.reblog.org: A reBlog facilitates the process of filtering and
republishing relevant content from many RSS feeds. reBloggers subscribe
to their favorite feeds, preview the content, and select their favorite
posts. These posts are automatically published [with attribution]
through their favorite blogging software.

Eyebeam has successfully used this system to easily build a great
new-media-arts-and-technology site with good readership that has been a
boon for our organization (http://www.eyebeam.org/reblog).  A fair
number of people are using the system to create their own reBlogs, but
currently the only plugin we have is for MovableType.

I have received numerous requests for a WordPress plugin, so I was
wondering if anyone might desire to collaborate on this.  WordPress
seems like a great tool with really widespread usage, and I'd love to be
able to get WordPress users reBlogging.

Thanks,
Michael Frumin
Research Fellow