[wp-hackers] xmlrpc.php's location

Michel Valdrighi m at tidakada.com
Fri Sep 17 23:25:13 UTC 2004

Le ven 17/09/2004 à 13:44, m at tidakada.com a écrit :
> a) Just replace xmlrpc.php with the new xmlrpc.php, at the same place.

OK, I did just that.
I asked the Sourceforge guys to move /wp-admin/xmlrpc.php over
/xmlrpc.php, and they did it quite fast. This way we keep some history
of the file.
There was a little problem, when I committed after removing
wp-admin/xmlrpc.php for good, it committed the OLD one on /xmlrpc.php.
So I committed the new one over it. Oh well. :P

On topic, are there much plugins relying on class-xmlrpc.php and
class-xmlrpcs.php? If there are, we should contact their authors so that
they release new versions for 1.3.

--
Michel Valdrighi
http://zengun.org/weblog/