[wp-hackers] [Fwd: [wp-docs] Enclosures]

Bernard Flach bernard.flach at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 06:42:26 UTC 2004

This item is still open.
Who has been experimenting with enclosures yet ?
Got various ideas for implementing Enclosures.  I'm am just not I'm
not very formiliar with the Wordpress Engine.

Enclosures should not be build in with meta tags and plugins. This
should be a standard option within the admin-part.For example : 1
field for the enclosure-URL, 1 field for the size of the enclosure and
1 field for the length of the enclosure (in case of an MP3/ AVI / MWA
/ Appple Media).

> > --
> > Groeten,
> >    Bernard Flach